Sentinels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free form RPG focusing around an original universe filled with Superhuman beings, featuring teams, elements, and characters all made from the ground up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Meeting the Neighbours (Open)
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 2:00 pm by DivingDart

» Road Trip! (Bloo, Izzy)
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptySeptember 22nd 2016, 8:20 pm by Acrimonious

» No Love Lost (DD)
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 4:11 pm by Izzy

» Yui Fotias
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptySeptember 7th 2016, 5:33 pm by Railyn

» En Passant (Bloo)
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 9:59 pm by Acrimonious

» 'Mr Blobby'
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 11:40 pm by Izzy

» The Grateful (Bloo)
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 6:44 pm by Bloo

» Enchanting (Izzy)
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 2:46 pm by Acrimonious

» Captain Orion
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 1:02 am by Izzy

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on October 23rd 2021, 5:13 pm
Top posters
Acrimonious
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis I_vote_lcapLuna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis I_voting_barLuna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis I_vote_rcap 
Izzy
Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis I_vote_lcapLuna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis I_voting_barLuna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis I_vote_rcap 
Bloo
DivingDart
Emmi
Railyn
Shugo
hotwire

Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmi

Emmi

Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis Empty
PostSubject: Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis   Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptyAugust 7th 2016, 1:47 pm

"Learn from the past to better the future"

Luna Northlight

Spoiler:

~~IDENTITY~~

Full Name: Luna Northlight
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Siren
Other Alias(es): Most recently Anna Ridgebraken
Race: Mermaid
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Affiliation: None as of yet

~~PHYSICAL APPEARANCE~~

Hair Color: Reddish brunette
Eye Color: Yellow
Weight: 154 lbs
Height: 6'1
Other Traits: Purple tail when in mermaid form.

~~SKILLS AND ABILITIES~~

Powers:

-Siren Song: Sings a sweet song that can lure and distract weak willed individuals, to everyone else it merely has a soothing effect.

-Transform: Can change her physical appearance at will, takes 2 days to "recharge". This includes giving herself human legs.

-Longevity: As long as she keeps hydrated and doesn't completely dry out, Luna can prolong her life as she has done.

-Water Control: Can control and create water, turning it into jets or making floors slippy, she requires re-hydration after creating water. She can release a liquid toxin from her skin, just enough for when touched, can induce a near-death state, provided that they don't try to wrestle her while this is activated, they will wake up several hours later. The toxin can be seen as a light shade of purple on her skin.

Skills:
-Deception
-Can play the harp, piano and violin.

Physical Weaknesses:
-Dehydration
-Physical attacks

Mental Weaknesses:
-Reminders of her home & first human encounter

Equipment: A small harp.

~~PSYCHOLOGICAL~~

Personality:
Luna has gained a wise attitude on life throughout her many years of experience, she is distrusting of strangers so she lies to people about her past, aware that some people would try to control and take advantage of a mermaid. She enjoys music and thus playing and listening to it calms her in troubled times. She is a princess and enjoys money, not spoilt, she just enjoys keeping a decent amount of money to allow a decent amount of comfort.

Strengths:
-Listening to music.
-Millenia of experience of the world.

Interests/Habits:
-Music
-History

~~PERSONAL BACKGROUND~~

Country of Origin: Atlantis/Mediterranean Ocean
History:

Luna was born during the mid-pleioscene ice age, and grew to maturity during that time, as a princess, Luna was showered in wealth and being an Atlantian, advanced culture and technology.
Her original look.:

After some time creating magic to give her kind legs, she went to try and communicate with early humans, but her guards were killed and she was put into slavery.

After many years being a slave and building a strong dislike for humans, freedom fighters freed her and the other slaves.

Once she was free, she returned to her home to find many things had changed, her family was no longer the rulers and due to her mysterious magics and "corruption from the surface world" she was banished from Atlantis. She managed to gather some things such as gold and materials before leaving and exploring the world's oceans and observed human life from a distance whether it be sea battles or towns by the sea.

Eventually she headed to Greece where she became an Oracle on a small island, using her magic to amaze people and claim that she spoke to the gods. Through the years her wealth grew and she lived a comfortable life, until the Romans began taking over Greece where she then moved into Roman territory with her wealth, living as a Roman noble.

After the fall of the Roman Empire, she explored the world with various companions along the way, enjoying some time in China and the East before ultimately settling where she is right now, keeping an accumulative amount of wealth with her to allow her to live comfortably.

Sample rp:
Back to top Go down
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis   Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis EmptyAugust 7th 2016, 6:05 pm

Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis Giphy
Back to top Go down

Luna Northlight, Ancient Princess of Atlantis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sentinels :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Active-
Jump to: