Sentinels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free form RPG focusing around an original universe filled with Superhuman beings, featuring teams, elements, and characters all made from the ground up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Meeting the Neighbours (Open)
Sentinels and Character Limits EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 2:00 pm by DivingDart

» Road Trip! (Bloo, Izzy)
Sentinels and Character Limits EmptySeptember 22nd 2016, 8:20 pm by Acrimonious

» No Love Lost (DD)
Sentinels and Character Limits EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 4:11 pm by Izzy

» Yui Fotias
Sentinels and Character Limits EmptySeptember 7th 2016, 5:33 pm by Railyn

» En Passant (Bloo)
Sentinels and Character Limits EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 9:59 pm by Acrimonious

» 'Mr Blobby'
Sentinels and Character Limits EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 11:40 pm by Izzy

» The Grateful (Bloo)
Sentinels and Character Limits EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 6:44 pm by Bloo

» Enchanting (Izzy)
Sentinels and Character Limits EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 2:46 pm by Acrimonious

» Captain Orion
Sentinels and Character Limits EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 1:02 am by Izzy

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on October 23rd 2021, 5:13 pm
Top posters
Acrimonious
Sentinels and Character Limits I_vote_lcapSentinels and Character Limits I_voting_barSentinels and Character Limits I_vote_rcap 
Izzy
Sentinels and Character Limits I_vote_lcapSentinels and Character Limits I_voting_barSentinels and Character Limits I_vote_rcap 
Bloo
DivingDart
Emmi
Railyn
Shugo
hotwire

Sentinels and Character Limits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Admin
Izzy

Sentinels and Character Limits Empty
PostSubject: Sentinels and Character Limits   Sentinels and Character Limits EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 4:13 pm

In the past I've seen issues on sites of a character limit. It's no secret to anyone who knows me that I don't gel very well with them, but I understand the necessity for them.

When you create your account on Sentinels, you will be given 2 character slots. These can be used to create heroes or villains, whichever you prefer. You can only have a character created so long as you have an open slot for them.

Afterward, you will be given one extra character slot per every 50 posts that you lovingly craft for our forum until you eventually hit the cap of 6 characters. There may be tweaks to this rule down the line, but for now there are no exceptions. You are free to create and drop characters as you go, but do try and find something that sticks.

Last edited by Izzy on September 12th 2016, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm a bad person.)
Back to top Go down
https://sentinelsrpg.rpg-board.net

Sentinels and Character Limits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sentinels :: Sentinels :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: