Sentinels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free form RPG focusing around an original universe filled with Superhuman beings, featuring teams, elements, and characters all made from the ground up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Meeting the Neighbours (Open)
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 2:00 pm by DivingDart

» Road Trip! (Bloo, Izzy)
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2016, 8:20 pm by Acrimonious

» No Love Lost (DD)
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 4:11 pm by Izzy

» Yui Fotias
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2016, 5:33 pm by Railyn

» En Passant (Bloo)
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 9:59 pm by Acrimonious

» 'Mr Blobby'
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 11:40 pm by Izzy

» The Grateful (Bloo)
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 6:44 pm by Bloo

» Enchanting (Izzy)
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 2:46 pm by Acrimonious

» Captain Orion
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 1:02 am by Izzy

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on October 23rd 2021, 5:13 pm
Top posters
Acrimonious
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Izzy
The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Bloo
DivingDart
Emmi
Railyn
Shugo
hotwire

The Grateful (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 4:17 pm

Avarice didn't believe his feigned innocence for a moment, and only gave a sly smirk of her own when he did his innocent whistle. She didn't think much of her physical appearance. Her breasts were small and the rest of her body was extremely thin with little curves to speak of. Whenever she was lonely and wanted company for a night, though, she never had much trouble finding a volunteer. Maybe she wasn't as underwhelming as she'd thought?

Getting back to business, she shook the thoughts that plagued her away. Wrath did know the lady from the bookstore, it seemed. Of course. The sign of recognition was clear and Avarice rarely doubted her eyes.
"You two sound close." Avarice said rather dryly. "Asking Avarice why she wants something is a rather moot concept, don't you think? I want it because it exists and I want everything that has that quality."

Then he made an interesting offer, grinning at her. "Another sword? Tell me about it, then."
Back to top Go down
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 5:05 pm

He appreciated that smirk she made. Honor among thieves, supposedly. She said that he and Alice sounded close, and that asking her why she wanted something was useless. He chuckled. "I had a feeling you might say that. Why would that mean we're close? I don't have anything like that. She's a good asset. Nothing more."

She then asked him about the sword, and a smirk of his own built on his face. "You want Excalibur, but that's a hallowed blade. I know you want it. But a blade as holy as Excalibur, touched, and corrupted by evil...I think that's much more up your alley. And I think it a much better gift for you."

"So you know of Excalibur, but do you know anything of the Arthurian Mythos?"
Maybe she'd get annoyed of explanation. But that was how you sold someone something.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 6:31 pm

Avarice's attempt at dry sarcasm seemed to go unnoticed by Wrath. The way the male Sin described it, it sounded like he and Alice hardly knew each other. Maybe he got defensive about it because there was something more there? If he was a human, Avarice would be convinced of this... but he's not, so she took him at his word that Alice was just an asset. Not that it mattered much.

"Are you trying to say you think me evil?" She asked with a coy smile, sitting on the fanciest looking chair in the room. "I don't think that either of us can really be evil or not. We just exist... but I'm not in the middle of a morality crisis. An evil version of Excalibur does sound like the kind of toy I'd love to get my hands on."

He wanted to quiz her on her knowledge of Arthurian Mythos, and as he expected she was already tired of the history lesson. "I know enough. Somehow I feel like you're about to enlighten me, though."
Back to top Go down
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 6:50 pm

He chuckled again gently as she asked if he thought of her as evil, and she said that to her, neither of them were evil. That they just existed. But then she went ahead and said that an evil Excalibur would be in her interest.

When he asked how much she knew about Arthur's legacy, she said she knew enough, and expressed a bit of disdain at how he was setting up to explain it. He smiled wryly.

"Relax. I'm not a history professor. I'll keep it short. Just don't regret it if you ask for details."

"Since I'm keeping it simple, Excalibur was a holy blade of Avalon given to Arthur by one Lady in the Lake. It was said it was returned to the lake. While I have some very good leads, there is one blade I can give you with absolute certainty. A sword used with holy intentions that was corrupted and made evil."

"Clarent was actually a sword of Arthur's, his peace sword; which he used to make his knights. But it was stolen for his son, Mordred- won't get into that- which he then slew Arthur with at the end of the tale. Stained with holy blood it is an evil blade whose name is for all intents and purposes blasphemy in the magic community. Would you be interested in that?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 10:16 am

Avarice was rarely one for settling, and generally stubborn in her pursuits of things that she wanted. That being said, Excalibur was already proving to be something that would take a lot of patience and time for her to get. She was willing to devote these things, but the consolation of another sword with such a fierce reputation would also be greatly appreciated.

"I want it." She declared simply. This sword, less renowned and powerful than Excalibur, she figured she would have much less trouble finding. "I assume that there is some kind of a payment you're looking for, though? Sins aren't really known for their polite and giving nature. Tell me, Acrimonious, what's in it for you?"

She sat on the couch that welcomed guests, crossing her legs like a highborn lady. Her arms crossed as well, just under her breasts as she waited for her 'sibling' to give an answer to the inquiry.
Back to top Go down
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 12:52 pm

Fear couldn't help but smile wryly when she simply said she wanted after he told her about it. It gave him some pride, really, though it made him wonder if succeeding in working out a deal with Greed was winning with or against a handicap. It was then, however, that Avarice started asking what he wanted in return, since Sins weren't usually polite and giving.

"Well, well. Under normal circumstances I would say that seeing the consequences for you picking up that sword would be gain enough, but you did just offer something. So, naturally, I'll take something with the most value of all." He smirked as he seemed to look over her entire body. That posture of a noblewoman that was accentuating all of her assets, and the beautiful figure she had already. So when she thought he might say her body, he said,

"A favor."

Shocking. She might realize he had a very playful nature from that.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 1:15 pm

Avarice wasn't fool enough to think that Wrath's body language was anything less than deliberate. She wondered if he realized that she'd changed into her outfit with a deliberate intention in mind too. A silk nightgown that she changed into right in front of him? Men were usually easier to negotiate with when they were thinking with their other head, in her experience. Judging by his body language, Wrath was no exception.

Only he was full of surprises.

A favor? Avarice smirked at the idea.
"Vague promises of future payment are my favorite kind. I accept your terms. We'll begin the search tomorrow morning, then."

She would stand again, walking over to him and looping her arm with his.
"If you could show me to the bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 2:40 pm

He chuckled lightly as she smirked when he stated his price. She said that vague future payments were her favorite, and said that they would begin the search tomorrow. "I figured they might be. After all, a favor can be absolutely anything. What better payment for the likes of Avarice?"

She stood and came over, looping her arm with his. He quirked a brow with that same wry smile on his face. He stood as she asked him to show her to the bedroom. He walked with graceful steps, showing her throughout the house. "I'm sure Avarice would want only the finest room. So, you can have whichever you want. I get the funny feeling though..."

He showed her each room as they walked. He'd stop if she pointed one out. They were all fairly decorated. But of course, his had more of a personality.

...that it might be mine.

His was at the end of the hall. He was fairly certain she'd pick it, but who knew? He wasn't the only one full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 2:55 pm

The sitting down and standing up added with the new idea of moving through the house, reminded Avarice of how much she had drank earlier. She didn't show it in her surprisingly light and quick steps, but she could feel the alcohol changing her perception a bit. Nothing she wasn't already used to, though.
As they passed through the house, Avarice impassively looked over the rooms. None were particularly trashy, but they were all definitely beneath the standards that she usually employed in her life. All except for one.

It wasn't much better than the others, really... but she could tell things about it immediately. It was Wrath's room. That gave it inherit value. Taking something that was up for grabs was one thing, but taking something from someone was a completely different story.

"This one." She said simply, walking in by herself and looking around as though she owned it. She'd touch things without permission, open drawers... it was like she was determining the value of it's contents in a quick sweep. "Yes, this will do. Definitely."
Back to top Go down
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 3:14 pm

He chuckled lightly. She was passing off the other rooms without much of a glance, even. So it was small surprise when she confidently walked into his room, saying that she wanted to stay in it. He followed her in, watching her look at his things. He didn't seem particularly interested in stopping her. After all, logic followed that if you wanted something kept secret, why would you keep it near you?

"Well, I'm glad it's to your liking, Avarice. Shall I understand you intend to take my bed from me, then? After all, I doubt Avarice is much into sharing..." He smiled wryly.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 3:48 pm

Avarice was correct in her deduction that it was his room. She had no doubts, but verbal confirmation was something she could appreciate. When he asked if she intended to steal his bed, she tried her best to look innocent. "Oh? This is your room? I couldn't tell."
The lie was weak, and the sly grin that accompanied it was rather telling.

"You're right. Sharing isn't really in my nature..." She started, then looked back to him. Her eyes looked him up and down as she licked her lips, "but tonight has been full of surprises. I might be able to make an exception, if you'd like?"

The implication was clear in the air.
Back to top Go down
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 4:35 pm

He couldn't stifle the chuckle that came out when she said that she couldn't tell it was his room. Obviously an intended and transparent lie. He grinned at her. He was starting to like her. They had much the same way of going about things. But then something rather interesting happened. As she started confirming his suspicions, she looked him over, and licked her lips. Something he couldn't help but notice as she said she might be able to make an exception.

He smiled wryly again, taking off his shirt and revealing his built frame as he smirked at her.

"I think I would like."
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 6:44 pm

Wrath was quick to accept the offer, even taking off his shirt. She let loose a giggle at the sight, stepping back to the bed and falling on it. The silk nightgown left little to imagination for the other Sin, but the coy smirk she wore would leave him wondering about possibilities.

"Then I think we have ourselves an exception."

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grateful (Bloo)   The Grateful (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grateful (Bloo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2